Join us for a
Good Shepherd’s School
Join together with other GS families to make pizzas! It’s a fun activity to raise some dough for Good Shepherd’s school. Our group works as a team to make pizzas while we build friendships and strengthen our commitment to GS.
Please read the following on how to collect pizza orders.
1. Collect money at the time of taking order(s).
2. Make checks payable to Good Shepherd’s Lutheran, or if possible, make one check to the school.
3. The BLUE tally sheet is for your personal use to keep track of
your family and friends pizza orders. Please keep this tally
sheet for your reference when you deliver your pizzas.
4. After completing all of your orders on the BLUE tally sheet, complete the YELLOW final order form, which will be your
total for everything that you have sold.
5. Turn in your YELLOW FINAL ORDER FORM and your money
by FRIDAY, February 22, 2019.
6. Join your fellow GS family in making pizzas on
SATURDAY, March 9, 2019. Help is needed from 8 am- 5 pm
in the school gym
7. Pizza pick-up is from 3-5 PM on SATURDAY, March 9
8. You deliver your pizza orders to your friends and family.
We appreciate your help in making this fundraiser a success!