|Thank you for considering selling items at our Neighborhood Rummage Sale.
Please read the following, and then register here.
This rummage sale is sponsored by Good Shepherd's (GS) as a gift to the community. Good Shepherd's receives no income from this event. Sellers pay no fees. Sellers keep their own proceeds.
1. Sellers receive a 10 x 10 foot (approximate) space with one table and chair from GS (more chairs available). Sellers may also bring their own racks for hanging clothes or other items in the space behind their table. GS has only 44 tables, which are available to those who register first and request a table. Others will be advised to bring their own table.
2. Setup is 8:00 – 8:45 am. The parking lot will open at 8:00am so you can drive in to drop off your items.
3. Sellers, please arrive no later than 8:45am, or your spot may be given to others.
4. Tear down is 3:15pm – 4:00pm.
5. Table location is first come, first served. Arrive early in the setup period for the best choices. Seller tables on the west side are backed by a high fence on which sellers can hang clothing and other items. Some tables are 8 x 2.5 while others are 8 x 1.25. Some spots have no table.
6. Vehicles are allowed in the parking lot only during Setup and Tear Down. The parking lot will be closed to vehicles during the event. Sellers who leave early can carry their goods to their vehicles parked on the street, or return between 3:15pm and 4:00pm.
7. Sellers who wish to may bring their own tent (10 x 10 or smaller). Tents should be held down with weights; please no tent stakes on the paved parking lot.
8. Sellers must closely monitor their own items. Good Shepherd’s is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
9. No alcohol.
10. No food or drink sales.
Exception 1) Charitable groups may sell store bought, individually pre-wrapped and sealed snack food and drink items (only items which do NOT require refrigeration, although some may be kept in a cooler such as the drinks and chocolate bars). Examples: 12 oz. cans of soda; Individually wrapped granola bars, beef jerky, and candy; Single serving size bags of chips, nuts, trail mix, and pretzels.
Exception 2) Food vendors licensed by the City of West Allis may sell food as allowed by their license. Please bring a copy of your license.
11. Please refrain from using an amplified public address system.
12. GS will have personnel on site to answer any questions and make on-the-spot decisions. Please respect their directions, since they want this to be a good event for everyone.